Sunday, July 18, 2010

Articles of Faith...

So about a year ago I decided to stop working for other people to carve my own path. I just got tired of building lame shit for lame people. I've been doing custom metal work for about 8 years, which when put in the hands of the vision-less, equates to rust repair and street-roddery. The last year has been a crazy struggle just to make ends meet. It has also put me in the position I am in now. Where I am around some good people and some cool shit is about to pop off. I think the next year is gonna prove interesting, and just wanted a place to document the builds and share them with my people.

Hope you can dig it...

-M.Lewis

1 comment:

  1. much respect to you for trying to live your dream dude! keep on keepin' on dude! and see you in September!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers